Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I am finishing up the last little bit of the day here at Firefly Fibers
before having a couple days off.  The Labor Day weekend isn't any longer for me since we are closed Monday anyway, but I do get to enjoy spending another day with my hubby and that makes me very happy!  

The new Spud & Chloë Trunk Show arrived yesterday and is on display here at the store.  Seeing the knitted items in person makes me want to cast on another project!  So far I have managed to keep this urge under control since I now have 2 bulging project bags :)
The same cannot be said of my urge to play with the new beads that arrived this last week!  We now have Japanese Miyuki beads and I am in the process of stringing beads on for our next store Knitalong (I will post details soon).  We currently have size 8 and will be ordering size 6 soon!
I am stringing them onto one of the below colors of the amazing Audrey by Schaefer Yarn.  It is a delicious blend of Merino and Silk!  I love it and, again, I will share soon!  

I plan to spend some time relaxing this weekend and, of course, hope to find time to get some serious knitting done and share pictures after the weekend!

Be safe and have a great weekend!
Cheers!
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment