Friday, April 30, 2010

This Is Progress!!!

Hi everyone!

We have been making amazing progress!  The painting is done other than the front sitting area and doors (thank you Mike and dad-in-law).  

Here are some pictures of our hard work.

Orders are arriving (that is a lot of yarn):
Shelves are being assembled in record time (thank you Mike and Kevin):
The classroom table is ready to go and chairs will be here soon:
We have beautiful light fixtures:
And shelves are being stocked:
The above picture is our Misti Alpaca Bulky and this was a joy to unpack!  I am a beauty school drop-out (twice) because of not enjoying having hair on me, but somehow being covered in a light coating of baby alpaca is amazingly tolerable. 

We have several order coming in the next week and I can't wait to will fill our shelves with more fibers that are beautiful to the eye and touch!

Cheers!
Alisa

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come out and see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH MISTI ALPACA BULKY! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your shop is coming together great.. Well done everyone! Since I'm still a newbie, I will need to come visit your classroom. :)

    ReplyDelete